The CLL ARC Forum online registration is now open!
The CLL ARC Forum will be of particular interest to haematologists, oncologists, academics, trainees, researchers and students in CLL.
All persons intending to attend the forum must complete a registration form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the registration form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the forum managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Early bird registration deadline Monday 2 July 2018||$395.00|
|Standard registration available from Tuesday 3 July 2018||$495.00|
|Onsite registration available from Monday 27 August 2018||$545.00|
To be entitled to the early registration fee you must have registered and paid by the official closing date for ‘early bird’ registration.
Exhibitors should refer to the exhibition manual for their registration details and entitlements.
Registration will provide you with
- Entry to all sessions
- All official documentation, including the program material
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunches
Credit Card Payments Online
Online Registration is preferred. Please visit our secure website CLL ARC Forum website to register and book your accommodation in ‘real time’. Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card.
Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and Amex. All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘Conference by Arinex’.
We offer SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology & 2048 bit data encryption to protect your personal information and credit card details.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the CLL ARC 2018 Forum Managers.
- Cancellations before Monday 2 July 2018 will incur a A$150.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations from Monday 2 July 2018 until Wednesday 8 August 2018 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after Wednesday 8 August 2018 will receive no refund.
- A minimum one night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable at Wednesday 8 August 2018.
Entrance to the Forum
Each delegate will receive a name badge on registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions. The CLL ARC Forum expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Forum timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation nor the Forum organisers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The CLL ARC Forum Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Forum for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Forum and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link